The Acupuncture Pen:
If you are terrified of needles, the acupuncture pen is a painless and effective device to use. With the electrical current therapy, you can use it on the same meridian points as using acupuncture needles. By pinpointing the correct spot of the pain with the pen, you are treating the area of the pain.
What acupuncture is good for, well it is good for many things, as you will see here:
- Helps promote blood flow
- Aids in releasing your body’s natural painkillers known as neurotransmitters and endorphins
- Arouses and releases serotonin that has antidepressant properties released in your brain
- Produces nerve fiber, that sends nerve impulses to the spinal cord
- Helps release ACTH (adrenocorticotropic hormone) that helps activate the adrenal gland and releases Cortisol into your bloodstream. This is a natural steroid substance with anti-inflammatory properties
- Assists in reducing inflammation, stress, and relaxes your muscles while restoring the homeostasis in your body.
Health Benefits of Laser Acupuncture:
There is a wide selection of acupuncture benefits related to this form of medicine. It can help relieve:
- Chronic Pain
- A migraine